Wedding Gals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Children & Conception

3 posters

Go down

Children?

Children & Conception I_vote_lcap80%Children & Conception I_vote_rcap 80% 
[ 4 ]
Children & Conception I_vote_lcap20%Children & Conception I_vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]
Children & Conception I_vote_lcap0%Children & Conception I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 5

Children & Conception Empty Children & Conception

Post  sarah1989 March 5th 2009, 7:02 pm

I know my FH and I have been trying for children for just shy of a year now, anyone else trying for children, or wanting children? I just was wondering if anyone else is in the same boat as us, and what your situations are.
sarah1989
sarah1989

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2009-03-02

http://paquettemacdonald09.weddingannouncer.com

Back to top Go down

Children & Conception Empty Re: Children & Conception

Post  WolfSpirit292 March 5th 2009, 7:16 pm

Sorry, I don't want kids. Just the 4-legged kind, lol. FH keeps saying he'd like just one. He's pretty much hoping that I "change my mind"- apparently according to everyone else my "motherly instincts" will kick in or that I'll feel differently when I'm older. Not really... Besides, even IF (BIG IF) I would have a change of heart, by the time I would have it, Wayne will be a LOT older and probably won't want kids. And even if he still wanted to, I wouldn't want to with him being so old (I'm 20, he's 32).

But I'm sure if you keep trying, you'll get there. Smile I like kids... just don't want my own, lol.
WolfSpirit292
WolfSpirit292

Number of posts : 50
Humor : "Death by teacup, now why didn't I think of that?" --Kyra from 'Riddick'
Registration date : 2009-03-01

http://pyrosflame.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Children & Conception Empty me too!

Post  maryjane March 6th 2009, 7:27 pm

Hi Sarah,

As you might have read in some posts on wb, I'm in the same boat. We have been trying for over a year now without success. Hopefully I'm going on to Clomid or something similar within the next couple of months to help.

Are you trying natural conception or looking into other methods at all?

maryjane

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfSpirit292 March 6th 2009, 11:02 pm

Other methods tend to get VERY pricey... if there isn't anything wrong with either of you, than I'd just keep working at it. It will happen when it's time... Fate has its reasons I'm sure.

My brother and his wife had imbetro done to get their twins. But my SIL had a lot of problems... even with the imbetro it failed twice before finally working. And even then she had complications and my nephews were premature... they only weighed a little over a pound each at birth. I think they are STILL paying on all the bills they racked up to have the kids, and they are almost 6 now. They wanted kids really badly though, obviously, or they wouldn't have tried so bad.

But, like I said... unless there's something physically wrong with either of you ladies, or your FH's, than I'd keep it natural. Have either of you asked your gyno to be tested for infertility? Or have your FH's asked their Dr's about possiably having a low sperm count or anything? Both of those are VERY common factors to having issues having kids. If there isn't anything "wrong" than maybe your gyno can put you on a fertility hormone to increase your chances of getting pregnant. Smile Good luck you two!
WolfSpirit292
WolfSpirit292

Humor : "Death by teacup, now why didn't I think of that?" --Kyra from 'Riddick'

Back to top Go down

Post  maryjane March 7th 2009, 3:15 pm

You have a very good point, Court. However, I have pretty bad PCOS so my cycle is totally irregular, making planning for the right fertile times impossible. Hopefully Clomid or similar will help regulate that and increase my chances. Keeping my fingers crossed anyway!

maryjane

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post  sarah1989 March 7th 2009, 4:32 pm

maryjane wrote:Hi Sarah,

As you might have read in some posts on wb, I'm in the same boat. We have been trying for over a year now without success. Hopefully I'm going on to Clomid or something similar within the next couple of months to help.

Well this whole past year we have been trying natural conception, but I will be going for some tests on Monday and then we will see whats going on. I am hoping to do a fertility drug, which will only cost about 100 and normally works 1st time, so fingers crossed, that nothing is wrong and we can make it happen!
sarah1989
sarah1989

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2009-03-02

http://paquettemacdonald09.weddingannouncer.com

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfSpirit292 March 7th 2009, 9:29 pm

maryjane wrote:You have a very good point, Court. However, I have pretty bad PCOS so my cycle is totally irregular, making planning for the right fertile times impossible. Hopefully Clomid or similar will help regulate that and increase my chances. Keeping my fingers crossed anyway!

Ah, yes, that does make things tough. Hope it works.
WolfSpirit292
WolfSpirit292

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfSpirit292 March 7th 2009, 9:30 pm

sarah1989 wrote:
maryjane wrote:Hi Sarah,

Well this whole past year we have been trying natural conception, but I will be going for some tests on Monday and then we will see whats going on. I am hoping to do a fertility drug, which will only cost about 100 and normally works 1st time, so fingers crossed, that nothing is wrong and we can make it happen!

Fingers crossed! Let us know what you find out.
WolfSpirit292
WolfSpirit292

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum