Wedding Gals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bachelorette Blues?

2 posters

Go down

Bachelorette Blues? Empty Bachelorette Blues?

Post  WolfSpirit292 March 2nd 2009, 4:30 pm

Anyone else have no clue what they're doing for their Bachelorette party? Or am I the only one throwing my own?

I'm just one of those brides that doesn't want to make my girls have to do a CRAPLOAD of stuff. Plus, I want to make sure it's a party I'll enjoy- as my bridal party (and other friends that would come) have VERY different personalities and styles. I'm the no-strippers, no overly WILD night, no penis decorations, etc. I want to have fun- whether it's staying in or going out- but I don't want to be one of those "slutty" bachelorettes you see at the clubs that are letting guys do body shots off them and such. To me it's like, "why are you getting married?"

But, with that said... I have NO idea what to do. I've thought about doing a joint party- which Wayne is ok with, but he still wants a seperate one as well. What are some of the things you ladies are planning?
WolfSpirit292
WolfSpirit292

Number of posts : 50
Humor : "Death by teacup, now why didn't I think of that?" --Kyra from 'Riddick'
Registration date : 2009-03-01

http://pyrosflame.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Blues? Empty Re: Bachelorette Blues?

Post  sarah1989 March 2nd 2009, 4:35 pm

I am, as far as I know planning my own as well. Since, some of the people I would want there are under age, I am thinking of doing a "girl's night in". Growing up I never really went to sleepovers or had friends over, so I think in a way having this party will make up for all of that. I would like to just have my closest friends over, have a sleepover and a movie night.
sarah1989
sarah1989

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2009-03-02

http://paquettemacdonald09.weddingannouncer.com

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfSpirit292 March 2nd 2009, 4:42 pm

That would be cool. I've done pleanty of those growing up, so the novelty has kindda worn off, hehe.

The only underage one in my group would be my little sister, but we could still get her in the nightclub that I used to work at if we wanted to do something like that.

But it just seems like everything I would want to do, they wouldn't be interested in... I hang out with mostly guys, and I'm the tomboy, so I'd like to go shoot pool or play paint ball, but they wouldn't bite. Can I have a Batchelorette with my guy friends instead? HAHA. Ah well, I guess if I want to do those kinds of things I'll have to have a joint party... Now to convince Wayne... Twisted Evil
WolfSpirit292
WolfSpirit292

Humor : "Death by teacup, now why didn't I think of that?" --Kyra from 'Riddick'

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfSpirit292 March 4th 2009, 2:53 am

Sorry Sarah! I accidently edited your reply to me instead of hitting quote... Yes, I am an idiot. *blushes*

I was going to say a lot of the guys would have TWO parties to go to then. THREE if we decide to have the mixed-gender party as well then... That would be funny though... it's a bachelorette party and there's the bride-to-be, a bunch of guys, and only a handful of gals, ROFL!
WolfSpirit292
WolfSpirit292

Back to top Go down

Post  sarah1989 March 4th 2009, 3:01 am

WolfSpirit292 wrote:Sorry Sarah! I accidently edited your reply to me instead of hitting quote... Yes, I am an idiot. *blushes*

I was going to say a lot of the guys would have TWO parties to go to then. THREE if we decide to have the mixed-gender party as well then... That would be funny though... it's a bachelorette party and there's the bride-to-be, a bunch of guys, and only a handful of gals, ROFL!

Lmao, sigh. Its ok I didnt notice it anyways lol. I have a feeling we will only be having small parties ourselves. Alex may just go hang out with his few close friends and do computer stuff all night lol. We might be having a wedding shower, my aunt had mentioned it a few months ago, but I never heard anything more about it afterwards. Have you convinced Wayne yet?
sarah1989
sarah1989

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2009-03-02

http://paquettemacdonald09.weddingannouncer.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum