Wedding Gals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need Some Ideas

4 posters

Go down

Need Some Ideas Empty Need Some Ideas

Post  Jlyn22 March 6th 2009, 4:16 pm

My bachlorette party is going to be on May 29th. I know I still have awhile but I need to start thinking of things to do. I wanted to just go out to a dance club and drink and dance and have fun but I have some problems with that now. Out of my BMs one is pregnant, one is only 20 and then the other one is 21. The club I wanted to go to is 18 + so everyone could get in but I doubt the prego one would go and I dont know if the 20 yr old even likes to dance and she would just basically be our DD if we did that. So I need help thinking of fun things to do that everyone can do but I cant think of anything. I really didnt want to just sit at home either but I dont know. So can you girls give me some ideas if you can think of anything. Thanks.

Jlyn22

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-03-06

Back to top Go down

Need Some Ideas Empty Re: Need Some Ideas

Post  sarah1989 March 6th 2009, 4:21 pm

Jlyn22 wrote:My bachlorette party is going to be on May 29th. I know I still have awhile but I need to start thinking of things to do. I wanted to just go out to a dance club and drink and dance and have fun but I have some problems with that now. Out of my BMs one is pregnant, one is only 20 and then the other one is 21. The club I wanted to go to is 18 + so everyone could get in but I doubt the prego one would go and I dont know if the 20 yr old even likes to dance and she would just basically be our DD if we did that. So I need help thinking of fun things to do that everyone can do but I cant think of anything. I really didnt want to just sit at home either but I dont know. So can you girls give me some ideas if you can think of anything. Thanks.

Maybe go shopping, or to a movie and girls night out but not to a bar. Get pampered with the others, have a spa day! Talk to the others and see what their ideas are, maybe with their thoughts you can put together a bunch of things to do!! Good Luck
sarah1989
sarah1989

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2009-03-02

http://paquettemacdonald09.weddingannouncer.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Megan March 6th 2009, 4:30 pm

I have a BM that is underage and so my MOH and I have talked about doing a Pure Romance party for everyone b/c one of my friends actually sells it lol! They do games and everything and it's a lot of fun. Whip up some Strawberry Margaritas and just have some fun lol! And then if some want to go out later on or what not you can! But that is what we have talked about so far!
Megan
Megan

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-03-02

http://www.mywedding.com/adamlovesmegan

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfSpirit292 March 6th 2009, 4:32 pm

I see why you'd have second thoughts. I doubt the pregnant one would want to go to a club and stuff too... she'd probably feel left out in a way, and the 20 year old might too. Granted, I'm 20 and I wouldn't... but I worked as a bouncer at a night club, so I know I wouldn't be missing out cause there's a lot more fun things to do besides drink.

That being said about drinking, maybe do a movie or spa day like Sarah suggested. Or there's also bowling if you guys like that. Try to pick something fun that everyone could get into. But there's also the "girls night in" option too. They have tons of books devoted to party games for your Bachlorette. There's also websites with game ideas too. Staying in and playing games and watching movies and just staying up late talking may be more fun than going out. Think of it as the ultimate sleepover, LOL.
WolfSpirit292
WolfSpirit292

Number of posts : 50
Humor : "Death by teacup, now why didn't I think of that?" --Kyra from 'Riddick'
Registration date : 2009-03-01

http://pyrosflame.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum