Wedding Gals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Say what you REALLY want

2 posters

Go down

Say what you REALLY want Empty Say what you REALLY want

Post  WolfSpirit292 March 8th 2009, 7:45 pm

Ok, so yes I admitt I've been lurking on Weddingbook a few times since I left... Just to see the top posts and what people are up to. In general, it's still the same, and I'm still glad I left, BUUUUT, I found an awesome post by Kate (Gypsy) that I had to post here cause I think it's a GREAT idea!

Here's her WB post:

So I kinda stole this off of another baord, but it is soooo theraputic. Basically, you write a letter to someone who you are pissed/frustrated/upset with and say exactly what you want to say instead of sugar coating it or taking the high road, it's awesome! I'll go first...

Dear all my former friends who are unbelievably judgemental,

Why is my marriage to Paul any of your business? I just love the reasons you give me why I shouldn't be marrying the man of my dreams.

Reason 1: We haven't be together long enough. Really? We've been engaged for over a year, and we were together for 7 months before that, all together 2 years total, not to mention we were friends for six months before that so we got to know each other really well. All your comments of "I can't support it because I beleive you should date someone for a year and then be engaged for a year before marriage" is CRAP. Just because we didn't follow your annoyingly planned out path for lvoe suddenly means that we don't deserve to cement our love for eachother by getting married? REALLY?! Not everyone lives their lives the same way, and maybe because you treat love like it's something to be planned out and has to fit into a certain mold is why you can't have a relationship that lasts longer than 3 months and why TWO of you have been engaged 3 times and had it broken off every time. Stop raining your misery on me!

Reason 2: You got engaged too soon after you broke up with Mike/should be marrying Mike. This one makes me laugh sooooo much, because all of you who tell me this DIDN'T WANT ME DATING MIKE IN THE FIRST PLACE. Have you all forgotten how horrible that BOY treated me? All the cheating (Allie [who by the way, why the hell do you think I'd want to be friends with you when you were screwing my boyfriend and pretending to be my friend? Keep your friend requests to yourself], and Lindsay, and Vanessa, Katie, and Karey, and Tripp? remember them?) the fact that he broke up with me after he got me pregnant and I lost the baby? The fact that he owes me 3000 dollars? The fact that everytime I called him on his bullshit he would turn it on to me and make me the bad guy? How he emotionally abused me? And you think I should MARRY HIM? Really? What twisted planet do you live on? Mike and I broke up once I finally woke up and realized I deserve better, and therefore he has no say over what I do with my life. I am free to marry anyone I please, and I am marrying a man who treats me right and supports me, and who loves me with all his heart, so BUTT OUT OF MY LIFE.

Signed,
A person who actually likes her life and relationship.

So who is next? :-)
WolfSpirit292
WolfSpirit292

Number of posts : 50
Humor : "Death by teacup, now why didn't I think of that?" --Kyra from 'Riddick'
Registration date : 2009-03-01

http://pyrosflame.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Say what you REALLY want Empty Re: Say what you REALLY want

Post  WolfSpirit292 March 8th 2009, 7:59 pm

Dear dumbasses I went to school with,

I seriously HATE most of you dumb fucks. Why? Because you're all stupid and immature. Not to mention that most of you were all the asshole jocks and prissy bitch cheerleaders I could break over my knee like a fucking twig. So why do you people, who were complete and total jackasses then- and still are- trying to befriend me on facebook and myspace? Uh, no, leave me alone! I still want nothing to do with you, you're still a dick, now get a clue. Until you can prove to me you are no longer a two-faced prick, and have actually matured beyond a 2nd grade level, then maybe we'll chat. Until then, fuck off. The same goes for when I run into you annoying jerks in public. "Shut up, turn around, and start walking the other way." Me seeing you and then ignoring your presence was not, in any way, an invitation to come over and start running your mouth. I avoid you people like the Plague for a reason. I never want to see you again. Period!

Yours truly,
The bitch who actually did something with her life!
WolfSpirit292
WolfSpirit292

Humor : "Death by teacup, now why didn't I think of that?" --Kyra from 'Riddick'

Back to top Go down

Post  Megan March 9th 2009, 5:38 pm

Yep I posted on that wb post here is what I said:

Dear Mom,
How can you not care? I have not talked to you now for 2 years and it seems like it doesn't even phase you. I just can't believe you never cared about anything that has to do with me! You never paid for my schooling like you were court ordered to but yet you can claim me every year and get money for me when you don't even talk to me! The only reason I let that happen is so that you don't take dad to court for more money out of him! Even though you already get $250 a week from him! Why can't you just grow up and get a life. You don't even know what responsibilities are!!
Also about the whole fight over Adam! How could you stand there and yell at him after all he did for you! You had him do so much for you and all you had to do was ask! You didn't even say thank you or anything! Then you stand there and yell at him and tell him he's worthless! How can you say that about someone as great as he is! He is the reason I even started talking to you again in the first place! I just don’t understand I guess…
Just think of all the things you are going to miss just due to your immaturity. You won’t be at your only daughter’s wedding, when we start our family you won’t be around and all the other milestones in our life! If only you would think before you spoke!
I really hope that you have a great life and really wish you would care a little more about the people in your life. Before you know it you will lose Brandon and Shane! I would just watch out!

Megan
Megan
Megan

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-03-02

http://www.mywedding.com/adamlovesmegan

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfSpirit292 March 9th 2009, 9:03 pm

Sounds a lot like my father there Megan... Mad
WolfSpirit292
WolfSpirit292

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum